Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Tea Day [M]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 1:43:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Lilycove City unfortunately suffered flooding from the extent of Kyogre’s rampage in Sootopolis City. That meant that she couldn’t stay at her home there, so her father had kindly let her stay at his estate in Rustboro City. She figured that the cities affected by the flooding would be reconstructed which gave the ambassador time to get back to her job the day after.[break][break]

Because the recent war had tired her out and she needed her rest.[break][break]

Elise would spend her day at her favorite tea house called the Path of Tea which served Galarian tea blends. A line of other women would make it a bit hard to get inside the place, so she simply waits in line alongside the floating Mismagius. The ambassador knows that her ghostly witch friend loved the scones from this place too.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Putting on a Front (August 2024)

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Masharum

She/Her
March 19
Lumiose City
Lesbian
Forced Conscript
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
Rose Soleil DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rose
Rose Soleil
Tea Day [M]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 5:01:54 GMT
Rose Soleil Avatar
With the events of Sootopolis and Petalburg behind Rocket, it had been a fairly stressful time for many octors and nurses back at base. Even while Rose wasn't a human doctor by most conditional means, her presence was heavily requested every now and again to deal with the tides of people coming in for wounds sustained during duty. The sky outlines of their makeshift base passed on and on without end. had Rose been awaken for half a day or was it a couple of them? Whatever the answer was, it was a bit too long without some shut eye. That brought her attention to one of the tea houses in Hoenn by Rustboro, where she was standing in line alongside the Chansey beside her.

Every so often, Rose felt lightheaded and had felt her eyes beginning to close together while she waited her turn to order, and for a brief moment all was well with the world. This soon came in the form on her Chansey attempting to wake her before she hit the floor in an embarassing and tired grunt. One such time had been when she began to lean on the wall for support in waiting behind a well dressed woman. It had worked pretty well, until she found herself resting on top of the other woman's shoulder.

"OhmigodI'msosorry!" Rose belted out as quickly as she could, "It's just been a rough time at work lately because of work! I'm a Pokemon Nurse and it's just a nonstop wave of patients coming in with not enough hands."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Tea Day [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:09:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Another person’s weight is on her when an apology comes from them. She turns around to see a pink-haired young lady who says that she’s a Pokemon nurse who had a rough day at work. “Oh, it’s no worry. I’m sure your work must be tough to take care of all those Pokemon.” A reply came from the Galarian royal as the Mismagius turns to look at the new lady.[break][break]

“My name is Elise Calcifet and this is my friend, Mana.” She introduces herself and her Mismagius’ before the ambassador wonders if the other woman was there to get something to drink. “Were you wanting to get something to drink at the tea house? It’s actually one of my favorites.”[break][break]

She's also looking forward to trying their Galarian imported cakes since she missed them from Hammerlocke's bakeries.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Putting on a Front (August 2024)

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Masharum

She/Her
March 19
Lumiose City
Lesbian
Forced Conscript
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
Rose Soleil DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rose
Rose Soleil
Tea Day [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 1:21:34 GMT
Rose Soleil Avatar
"It can be that way, y-yes..." Rose said, rubbing her upper shoulder somewhat while letting out a nervous laugh. The Chansey standing beside her was the first to look up at the Mismagius turned to face them both with eyes full of intrigue, or would it be protection? Weren't they supposed harbingers of misfortune if one upset them enough? Hopefully Mana wasn't going to put a curse on either of them for nearly insulting her owner for such a thing. Rose eyed the ghost pokemon with an anxious glance, but would at least try and remain on good terms with Elise and her friend.

"It's nice to meet you El- W-Wait, Calcifet? As in "The Royal Calcifet Family from Galar?" It came as a shock to Rose, who was just now coming to the harsh realization that she had fallen asleep on a royal member of a kingdom! This was nothing short of abject humiliation from the Kalosian, who had only just wanted a pinch of tea before work and managed to embarrass herself in front of somebody far above her. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! I don't know the correct title here, I'm sorry! I just- Here, I can make it up to you. Allow me to buy you some tea. Anything you want, your treat!"

She hoped that was a good enough apology to offer the woman. WHo knows what kind of torture disrespecting a princess could have in store for her. Hopefully nothing more than what she was already going through with Rocket...

(claiming protect from bingo)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven